1. Students should take tests on books near their reading level.
Their teacher or Mrs. Wideman can give them guidance on picking a good-fit book.
2. Students should read the entire book before taking a test on it.
3. The quiz is based on a book, students should not attempt a test if they've only seen a movie based on the book.
4. Helping other students with their quiz is considered cheating.
5. Tests should only be taken when the teacher gives permission.
6. Respect should be shown to others who are testing by being quiet while they test and not disrupting them.